[Gluster-users] >1PB

John Lauro john.lauro at covenanteyes.com
Fri Feb 17 16:55:56 UTC 2012

Just a warning about not doing backups because things are so reliable...

Due to all the redundancy, I don't recall the last time I used a backup
for a hardware failure.  That said, I do need them for user error...

Unless those two copies of the data are protected from each other and not
replicated instantly...  a user error will mess up both copies as quickly
as one.