[Gluster-users] >1PB

Song gluster at 163.com
Fri Feb 17 08:05:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

We have the same question. How many nodes are suitable in one gulsterfs?

For example, volume type: DHT + replication(=3)
There are 240 nodes server. Server information is:
disk: 12*1.8T
network: Gigabit Ethernet

40 nodes * 6 clusters?
60 nodes * 4 clusters?
80 nodes * 3 clusters?
120 nodes * 2 clusters?
240 nodes * 1 cluster?

What are limitations to scale larger cluster of glusterfs?

Thanks!