[Gluster-users] How to get gluster vmware storage appliance and EC2 AMI

Viraj Sunil Sarode viraj at transparentvalue.com
Sun Feb 12 13:52:44 UTC 2012

Hi Gluster team,

.         I wanted to test the Gluster FS and wanted to know how to download
the VMware storage appliance .ovf also I wanted the Gluster FS AWS AMI file
download location, this is for testing purpose.

.         So that I can install two nodes in VMware Esxi and two of them in
AWS EC2 and replicate data between it.

.         Also does Gluster FS file system supports snapshot, DE
duplication, compression and encryption.

Please assist.

Thank you very much for your time. Have a nice Day!!!

Viraj Sunil Sarode
Junior System Administrator

T 91 22 4295 0782 | F 91 22 4238 7807 | C 91 9821410785 | U.S 1.646.216.8186
l  <mailto:viraj at transparentvalue.com> viraj at transparentvalue.com

Transparent Value Pvt Ltd | 206-207, 2nd Floor, B Wing, Paradigm | Mind
Space, Link Road | Malad West | Mumbai, 400064 |
<http://www.transparentvalue.com/> www.transparentvalue.com
Transparent Value is a Guggenheim Partners Company

This electronic message contains information from Transparent Value, LLC.
The contents may be privileged and confidential and are intended for the use
of the intended addressee (s) only.  If you are not an intended addressee,
note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
this message is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please contact Transparent Value, LLC at 212-908-5081.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. Save Paper,
Save Tree.