[Gluster-users] Performance question

Washer, Bryan bwasher at netsuite.com
Mon Feb 13 14:33:47 UTC 2012

Arnold,

  I would love to see the numbers you get for dbench....as I have been doing exstensive testing with iozone and would like to be able to compare numbers to see that we are coming to the same conclusions.  If you would like to see the basics of what I have been testing please look at http://community.gluster.com and look for the performance question.  You can add your information there as well so we have it documented for easy look up by others.  If there is anything I can to do help out with your testing please let me know.

Bryan