[Gluster-users] Recommendations for busy static web server replacement

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Thu Feb 9 07:39:37 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 02:50:45PM -0800, Liam Slusser wrote:
> No, exporting the filesystem as the same brick names.  But I run
> multiple copies of gluterfsd (the server daemon) with different
> configuration files pointing to the same bricks.  Inside that
> configuration file I am specifying the port number.

Thank you. I'm working with the gluster 3.x documentation and it appears to
have been massively dumbed-down since 2.x.  No doubt these features are all
possible, but there's no indication of how to use them, or which config
files you can change safely and which are likely to be overwritten by the
'gluster ...' front-end command.

Cheers,

Brian.