[Gluster-users] How to synchronous volume

Jeff White jaw171 at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 8 14:01:06 UTC 2012

I think 'volume sync' is meant to sync configuration information between
servers in the event one of the is replaced although normally it
shouldn't be needed. What you might be looking for is to trigger a
self-heal:

http://europe.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.2:_Triggering_Self-Heal_on_Replicate

Jeff White - Linux/Unix Systems Engineer
University of Pittsburgh - CSSD