[Gluster-users] how well will this work

Sean Fulton sean at gcnpublishing.com
Thu Dec 27 20:46:16 UTC 2012

I didn't think his message violated any of your rules. Seems to me he
has some disagreements with the approach being used to develop Gluster.
I think you should listen to people who disagree with you.

 From monitoring this list for more than a year and
tried--unsuccessfully--to put Gluster into production use, I think there
are a lot of people who have problems with stability.

So please, can you respond to his comments with why his suggestions are
invalid?

sean

On 12/27/2012 03:39 PM, John Mark Walker wrote:

> Stephan,
>
> I'm going to make this as simple as possible. Every message to this
> list should follow these rules:
>
> 1. be helpful
> 2. be constructive
> 3. be respectful
>
> I will not tolerate ranting that serves no purpose. If your message
> doesn't follow any of the rules above, then you shouldn't be posting it.
>
> This is your 2nd warning.
>
> -JM

Sean Fulton
GCN Publishing, Inc.
Internet Design, Development and Consulting For Today's Media Companies
http://www.gcnpublishing.com
(203) 665-6211, x203