[Gluster-users] gluster & openstack cinder

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Fri Dec 21 23:18:13 UTC 2012

Hello,

At work we're contemplating selling openstack since it's all the rage
these days and I have a little problem:
Openstack Cinder seems to somehow intersect with my current glusterfs
deployment.
Does anyone know how I could run Cinder on top of glusterfs in an
elegant manner? I wouldn't like to have to buy more machines with more
hard drives to host yet another storage solution (even though this one
would be very openstack-centric, agreed). Has anyone else hit this
problem?

Nux!
www.nux.ro