[Gluster-users] probable cause of read performance issue

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 15:18:07 UTC 2012

Thanks for sending to the list. I'm not sure what the solution is, since most people need R+W. For 3.4, there are some features around the use case of WORM (write once, read many) which might improve performance for the use case you're testing.

Could you perform the same test with the qa5 release from last week?

-JM