[Gluster-users] [Gluster-infra] New Gluster community documentation and infrastructure IRC meeting

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 01:24:16 UTC 2012

Thanks, Eco. Reminder: the next infrastructure meeting is coming up in less than an hour - 10pm eastern/7pm pacific/02:00 UTC

Here's a recap of last week's discussion on documentation:

* Docs development will be done on the wiki
* Whenever new docs reach a usable state, will be exported to Markdown and committed in git tree - glusterfs/docs
* In the meantime, looking for long-term solution involving a front end to markdown-formatted docs in git tree
* Eco's list of desired docs can be found here: http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/HowTos

Tonight we'll discuss progress on that front as well as gluster.org infrastructure - web sites, cms, and other software.

-JM