[Gluster-users] Replace-Brick usage

Philip flips01 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:26:49 UTC 2012

Hi Bryan,

here is what worries me: You start a replacement and will run until it
is "complete" but after that you have to use the commit command. What
happens with the changes that occur between the completed replace
brick and the commit? Did you test the replace brick command while
there are changes occurring on the FS?