[Gluster-users] Performance issues with striped volume over Infiniband

Bryan Whitehead driver at megahappy.net
Fri Apr 20 17:42:31 UTC 2012

Max out the number of IO threads and apply a patch to make gluster
more agressive about spawning threads as in this thread:

http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2012-February/009590.html

(the above thread is actually pretty good for getting performance out
of gluster with infiniband (I use IP over IB myself - could never get
the native rDMA to be fast enough).