[Gluster-users] Performance issues with striped volume over Infiniband

Ionescu, A. a.ionescu at student.vu.nl
Thu Apr 19 19:00:07 UTC 2012

Thanks for your answer, Sabuj. However, I am not sure I understand what you mean by trying with ipoib.
Do you mean specifying "transport tcp" and using the ipoib ips/hostnames for the bricks?
If you manage to find a way to overcome this performance limitation, please share with us your solution.

Regards,
Adrian