[Gluster-users] Performance gluster 3.2.5 + QLogic Infiniband

Fabricio Cannini fcannini at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 23:13:48 UTC 2012

Hi there

The only time i setup a gluster "distributed scratch" like Michael is
doing,
( 3.0.5 Debian packages ) i too choose IPoIB simply because i could not get
rdma working at all.
Time was short and IPoIB "Just worked" well enough for our demand at the
time, so i didn't looked into this issue. Plus, pinging and ssh'ing into a
node through the IB interface comes handy when diagnosing and fixing
networking issues.