[Gluster-users] ZFS + Linux + Glusterfs for a production ready 100+ TB NAS on cloud

Liam Slusser lslusser at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 20:37:33 UTC 2011

I've used ZFS in lots of different roles and I've found that out of
the box ZFS performs decent but to get really great performance out of
the (zfs) filesystem you really need to tune it for the application.
ZFS has tons and tons of somewhat hidden features (edit /etc/system
and reboot type stuff) and if set correctly has outstanding
performance.

liam