[Gluster-users] ZFS + Linux + Glusterfs for a production ready 100+ TB NAS on cloud

paul simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Thu Sep 29 17:13:26 UTC 2011

hey joe,

recived the legal issues loud and clear - all very good points.  hope these
issues will become clarified in due course.

putting the legal issues aside - still v keen to hear your and others
thoughts about ZFS&L2ARC being a good platform for glusterfs.  that fast SSD
tier sounds like a perfect compliment to glusters slow small file
performance.

regards,

paul