[Gluster-users] Client side attribute caching

Adam Durana adurana at moodlerooms.com
Thu Sep 29 16:00:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

With a Linux NFS client there are attribute caching options (eg,
ac/noac).  Are there any attribute caching options for the native
glusterfs client?  Or something similar?

I'm hoping to improve performance of a web application that accesses
many files stored on a gluster filesystem during a single page load.
When we host the files for the web application on a NFS export, we
make sure to enable attribute caching to improve performance.

Thanks,
Adam