[Gluster-users] Replication and geo-replication.

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Thu Sep 29 11:36:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

Will the following scenario work?

I created a 2 bricks with replication.  The second brick was my personal machine, so I removed it from the gluster.  I'm now running a replica system with a single brick (ie: no replication).

When my new hardware comes in, I'll add it as the second brick to the replica, and patiently wait while it syncs data.

Once I have a running replica, can I add geo-replication to the mix?  If so, how would that be done?

Gerald