[Gluster-users] read and write speeds

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Thu Sep 15 14:54:32 UTC 2011

Just to follow up, my speeds read and write speeds have not balanced out yet.

These are the settings on my NFS gluster system:

# gluster volume info

Volume Name: datastore
Type: Replicate
Number of Bricks: 1
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: 10.1.40.2:/nfs/disk3
Options Reconfigured:
performance.read-ahead: off
performance.io-cache: on
performance.write-behind-window-size: 4MB
performance.io-thread-count: 64
performance.cache-size: 134217728
nfs.trusted-sync: on
nfs.port: 2049