[Gluster-users] UCARP with NFS

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Thu Sep 8 13:25:18 UTC 2011

Yes,
working for me on centos 5.6 samba/glusterfs/ext3.
Seems to me ucarp is not configured to work master/slave:
Master:

ID=1
BIND_INTERFACE=eth1
#Real IP
SOURCE_ADDRESS=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
#slaveconfig,OPTIONS="--shutdown --preempt  -b 1 -k 50"
OPTIONS="--shutdown --preempt  -b 1"
#Virtual IP used by ucarp
VIP_ADDRESS="zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz"
#Ucarp Password
PASSWORD=yyyyyyyy

On you slave you need: OPTIONS="--shutdown --preempt  -b 1 -k 50"

Good luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV