[Gluster-users] Inconsistent md5sum of replicated file

Anthony Delviscio adelviscio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:48:25 UTC 2011

Pranith, by parent directory, do you mean the directory that contains the
file or the top level directory of the brick?

My gluster volume info:

http://pastie.org/2493045

The hostnames used in the gluster volume info are DNS hostnames that resolve
to 10GB interfaces on the Gluster nodes.

The hostname used in the mount options is a RR DNS hostname that resolves to
all eight Gluster nodes.

Stat/md5sum/getfattr data of the identical files with different md5sums.

http://pastie.org/2497461

Thank you