[Gluster-users] How to know clients currently connected ?

Whit Blauvelt whit.gluster at transpect.com
Tue Sep 6 12:34:11 UTC 2011

Hi Anthony,

If you need the client to remain mounted, you need _some_ way of doing IP
takeover. You could write your own script for that.

As for remounting though, if your client is a *nix (Linux, OSX, whatever)
you can use autofs to establish the mount, and that will also handle
remounting automatically. Not sure if there's an autofs-type option for
Windows.

Whit