[Gluster-users] quota calculation gluster 3.2.3

Mohammed Junaid junaid at gluster.com
Mon Sep 5 11:51:45 UTC 2011

Coming back to the problem of quota sizes not converging, the converging may
not complete if glusterd is restarted before converging process is complete
because a thread is spawned by glusterd to do the converging. Hence, if
glusterd is restarted converging will fail or to put it precisely it will
not be completed. So running ls -lR on the mount point will solve the
problem.