[Gluster-users] RDMA/Ethernet wi ROCEE - failed to modify QP to RTR

Amar Tumballi amar at gluster.com
Mon Nov 14 16:43:14 UTC 2011

Hi Ben,

Did any RDMA/Ethernet users see this Gluster error?  If so do you know what
> caused it and how to fix?  If you haven't seen it, what RPMs and
> configuration do you use specific to RDMA/Ethernet?

We haven't tested Gluster with RDMA/Ethernet till date. If you have the
setup, can you try testing with master branch code with below patches
applied. (apply the patches in order).

http://review.gluster.com/148
http://review.gluster.com/149
http://review.gluster.com/201

Let us know if it works for you with these patches.

Regards,
Amar