[Gluster-users] glusterfs after stoping glusterfs we can't start it

M. Vale maurovale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:10:12 UTC 2011

On 3 November 2011 12:59, krish <kp at gluster.com> wrote:

> **
> Vale,
>
> Were you running commands from the cli from multiple machines
> simultaneously?
> Could you attach glusterd logs of glusterd from all the machines in the
> cluster?
> It would be either,
>  /usr/local/var/log/glusterfs/usr-local-etc-glusterfs-glusterd.vol.log
> or
> /var/log/glusterfs/etc-glusterfs-glusterd.vol.log
>
> based on your mode of installation.
>
> thanks,
> kp

Hi, Krish, meanwhile I've manually restarted glusterd in all servers and
then it started working.

If I do now gluster volume info:

Volume Name: volume01
Type: Distributed-Replicate
Number of Bricks: 4 x 2 = 8
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: gluster01:/mnt
Brick2: gluster02:/mnt
Brick3: gluster03:/mnt
Brick4: gluster04:/mnt
Brick5: gluster05:/mnt
Brick6: gluster06:/mnt
Brick7: gluster51:/mnt
Brick8: gluster52:/mnt

It lost some of the manual definitions, but otherwise it is working ok now.

Do you want me to send the logs ?

Thank you
M. Vale