[Gluster-users] Stripe+Replicate not high available?

Giovanni Toraldo me at gionn.net
Tue Nov 1 08:50:43 UTC 2011

Hi Christian,

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Christian Wittwer <wittwerch at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm mounting the volume with fstab on my-dev-os-compute2 like this:
> my-dev-os-compute1:/glustervmstore    /var/lib/nova/instances
> glusterfs       defaults        0       1

Why you don't mount every client from localhost, if all machines join
the volume?

localhost:/glustervmstore    /var/lib/nova/instances glusterfs defaults 0 1

Please note that depending on what distribution you are using,
configuring fstab as here will probably fail automount on boot (on
debian I would add _netdev 0 0).

Bye
--
Giovanni Toraldo