[Gluster-users] not able to use gluster if one of the nodes offline

공용준(yongjoon kong)/Cloud Computing 사업담당 andrew.kong at sk.com
Mon May 30 00:17:01 UTC 2011

I had same(?) experience like you.

In my case, one of the brick( I use distributed replication) is in zombie status.

For ping test, it looks like it's up and running ( in gluster brick status, it looks like connected)

But when I try to log that brick thru sshd, it failed with time.

In that situation, Gluster is freezing.

Every volume is going to be in read-only mode.

I tried everything to turn it back to normal. But nothing works except rebooting it.

I really doubt there's some huge issue on brick membership management.

There's no