[Gluster-users] Delay for geo-replication?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Thu May 26 14:56:59 UTC 2011

Hello:

Let me ask this question a different way:

Can someone please give me an overview of
the geo-replication architecture.

Is there some process that is called every x
minutes?

Thanks,
  Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (972)834-1565, http://UnmeteredVPS.net/centos
Virtual private server with CentOS 5.5 preinstalled