[Gluster-users] Slow reading speed over RDMA

Amar Tumballi amar at gluster.com
Tue May 24 03:39:05 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel,

I suspect that the issue is not a fault of RDMA, but of the stripe volume.
We have seen stripe volumes drop performance in many cases (and hence we
hardly recommend it). Please try to create some other distribute volume and
see the performance to make sure RDMA is alright. If you get lesser
performance on distribute volume too, then we can say its fault of RDMA.

-Amar