[Gluster-users] gluster 3.2.0 - totally broken?

Stephan von Krawczynski skraw at ithnet.com
Fri May 20 14:47:29 UTC 2011

Jeff, let me give a final word on that.
I have no assets with this company and no other linux company, and that's why
I seem to gain the role of the bad boy pretty often in scenarios when people
loose track of the obvious. If it is not obvious to you that there are serious
problems both with stability and performance since long, well, then there is
not much more I can tell you. You even ignore simple facts like I did not
choose the above subject naming. What more can one say than "read what people
write about their problems with this software". It would be a shame if it all
ended up like the btrfs dinosaur.

55 om

Stephan