[Gluster-users] gluster 3.2.0 - totally broken?

Anthony J. Biacco abiacco at formatdynamics.com
Thu May 19 17:30:03 UTC 2011

My downgrade to 3.1.4 went ok, I did do the volume reset from the start.
Like you said, not as easy as an upgrade, but I wasn't expecting it to
be.
The key for me was stopping the daemon on the primary server, removing
the peer files, restarting the daemon. Then shut down the daemon on the
secondary servers, remove all the glusterd config files, restart the
daemon, then do a peer probe from the primary for all the secondaries (I
had only one).

-Tony
Manager, IT Operations
Format Dynamics, Inc.