[Gluster-users] mounting issues with CentOS 5.4

Anthony J. Biacco abiacco at formatdynamics.com
Thu May 19 16:43:29 UTC 2011

You don't need dkms with CentOS that I'm aware of.
If your kernel modules directories don't have a fuse.ko or fuse.o module then that's your problem right there.

Try:
rpm -ql kernel-2.6.18-128.el5 | grep fuse

It should come back with a path to the module.
If not, then you either need to get a new kernel rpm that has the fuse module in it, or compile fuse from source.

-Tony
Manager, IT Operations
Format Dynamics, Inc.
P: 303-228-7327