[Gluster-users] gluster 3.2.0 - totally broken?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Wed May 18 20:09:57 UTC 2011

On 18.05.2011 21:34, Anthony J. Biacco wrote:
> When you say you removed the config before and added the nodes after, do
> you mean you deleted the volume and recreated it?

Yes.

I think I tried to do this without removing the config first, but 3.1.4
was complaining upon startup. Also, I've read about config problems with
3.1.4 -> 3.2.0 updates, so I figured it would be the easiest for me to
totally remove 3.2.0 and its config and start from scratch with 3.1.4.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org