[Gluster-users] Rebuild Distributed/Replicated Setup

Pranith Kumar. Karampuri pranithk at gluster.com
Wed May 18 07:31:54 UTC 2011

hi Remi,
      It seems the split-brain is detected on following files:
/agc/production/log/809223185/contact.log
/agc/production/log/809223185/event.log
/agc/production/log/809223635/contact.log
/agc/production/log/809224061/contact.log
/agc/production/log/809224321/contact.log
/agc/production/log/809215319/event.log

Could you give the output of the following command for each file above on both the bricks in the replica pair.

getxattr -d -m "trusted.afr*" <filepath>

Thanks
Pranith