[Gluster-users] geo-replication issue

Mohit Anchlia mohitanchlia at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:26:54 UTC 2011

Since this is new feature not sure how many people have already tried.
But let's give it a shot :)

Are you directly writing to the server or through the mount point? Try
mounting client and writing through it. Can you paste commands you
ran? Also output of volume info?

Also run "gluster volume geo-replication <MASTER> <SLAVE> status" and
see what you get.