[Gluster-users] hangs on accessing files on gluster mount (3.2.0)

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon May 9 17:21:16 UTC 2011

On 09.05.2011 18:26, Mohit Anchlia wrote:
> Are you able to read the file after you re-start gluster? Can you try
> to read using strace for the files you see hanging and post it here?
> It might help developers to take a look.

On the client, it simply hangs on:

open("/home/glusterfs/www/storage/edu/lucene/all.index/_i82.cfs", O_RDONLY) = 3

I don't think I will be able to debug it any further, as I can't allow any more failures on this system.

I'll downgrade to 3.1.4 to see if it behaves any better.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org