[Gluster-users] [SPAM?] Re: Best practice to stop the Gluster CLIENT process?

Burnash, James jburnash at knight.com
Fri May 6 18:14:13 UTC 2011

Here is a link to my startup script - it will gracefully (or forcefully) umount the client GlusterFS mounts on startup, shutdown, or as called.

http://pastebin.com/5w5NDe8S

Just remove the /etc/init.d/glusterd stop logic, and you should be fine.

No comments on the coding ... "Dammit Martin, I'm DOCTOR not a PROGRAMMER!" :-)

James Burnash, Unix Engineering