[Gluster-users] Performance

Pavan tcp at gluster.com
Wed May 4 05:51:17 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 04 May 2011 12:14 AM, Mohit Anchlia wrote:
> Does anyone know if new controller cards can be replaced without
> re-installing OS?

If your root disk is on that controller card, you might hit issues with
device paths when you move the root disk onto a new card. You are better
off not doing that.
Otherwise, it is routine task - replacing cards on a server. And, if it
is hot plug capable servers, you don't event have to reboot the OS.

Pavan