[Gluster-users] strange behavior with glusterfs 3.2.0

Whit Blauvelt whit.gluster at transpect.com
Tue May 3 16:39:36 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 10:38:20AM -0500, Mohammed Junaid Ahmed wrote:
> To make use of the new features provided in 3.2, yes you must update the
> volfiles. Thanks for pointing it out, we will include it in the
> Documentation.

Thanks. I take it from the thread here that even if not intentionally using
new 3.2 features, updating the volfile is wise, as old features may not work
right without that step?

Is thare a way to refresh the volfile so that it will pick up any updates
appropriate to 3.2 as compared to 3.1, while keeping the settings which
should stay the same? Or do we just recreate it from scratch?

Whit