[Gluster-users] strange behavior with glusterfs 3.2.0

Christopher Anderlik christopher.anderlik at xidras.com
Tue May 3 08:39:57 UTC 2011

Hi Mohammed,

thank you very much for your answer.

The volfile was generated in 3.1.x - we only upgraded server and client but did not generate new
volfiles.

I now generated a new volfile and it looks like this:

volume macm03-posix
     type storage/posix
     option directory /glusterstorage/macm03
end-volume

volume macm03-access-control
     type features/access-control
     subvolumes macm03-posix
end-volume

volume macm03-locks
     type features/locks
     subvolumes macm03-access-control
end-volume

volume macm03-io-threads
     type performance/io-threads
     subvolumes macm03-locks
end-volume

volume macm03-marker
     type features/marker
     option volume-uuid d6af5997-f242-4077-a366-edf2d6e9ba0a
     option timestamp-file /etc/glusterd/vols/macm03/marker.tstamp
     option xtime off
     option quota off
     subvolumes macm03-io-threads
end-volume

volume /glusterstorage/macm03
     type debug/io-stats
     option latency-measurement off
     option count-fop-hits off
     subvolumes macm03-marker
end-volume

volume macm03-server
     type protocol/server
     option transport-type tcp
     option auth.addr./glusterstorage/macm03.allow *
     subvolumes /glusterstorage/macm03
end-volume

as far as I see there is now a "new" volume "marker".

I will test again.

thank you very much!

christopher