[Gluster-users] Gluster CLI, no volume present although a volume is working fine.

Hreinn Agustsson Hreinn at nordicphotos.com
Thu Mar 31 21:56:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,
having some problems connecting with gluster CLI,

This is in my server.vol file:

*volume management*
*    type mgmt/glusterd*
*    option working-directory /etc/glusterd*
*    option transport-type tcp*
*    option transport.socket.keepalive-time 10*
*    option transport.socket.keepalive-interval 2*
*end-volume*

And I can connect to it with
*root at steve:~# gluster volume info --remote-host=127.0.0.1*
(I can see it makes contact if I run glusterfsd --debug, so it's connecting
fine.. )

But it always responds with:
*No volumes present*

This is what I can see in the server.
*[2011-03-31 21:53:06.706491] I
[glusterd-handler.c:775:glusterd_handle_cli_get_volume] 0-glusterd: Received
get vol req*

But I have a mounted volume, and am copying files to it and it's working
fine.

Below are my client.vol & server.vol files if interested.

I'm running glusterfs on a single server for now.

--
-Hr1