[Gluster-users] Seeking GlusterFS Commercial Support

Lars-Erik Forsberg lars at enomaly.com
Mon Mar 28 20:35:56 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

My company is currently working with a number of service providers who are using Enomaly ECP, our IaaS platform, backed by a GlusterFS storage system and I'm interested in connecting with individuals or companies with in-depth expertise in GlusterFS who offers commercial support for that file-system.

Does anyone on this list offer commercial support services around GlusterFS or have knowledge of someone who does?

Best regards,
Lars
--
Lars-Erik Forsberg, VP Delivery