[Gluster-users] Self heal doesn't seem to work when file is updated

Mohit Anchlia mohitanchlia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:39:44 UTC 2011

It doesn't look like a good way of checking when it involves millions
of files and something you don't want to run every now and then. I was
expecting something from gluster commands to straight away provide
that info. Something that can then be monitored continuously. It's
very important to have right version of files in production and only
gluster knows which were healed.