[Gluster-users] How to use gluster for WAN/Data Center replication

沈允中 kimula at cht.com.tw
Thu Mar 10 03:51:44 UTC 2011

Hi,
According to my understanding, there is no data replication mechanism for WAN.
I know that Sector file system have this function you want and it uses enhanced UDT protocol.
The way you can use in Gluster is to replicate data by using the original TCP protocol.
But it is influenced by network a lot.
I tried this way before but the performance was not good.
I asked gluster.com about the question and they said they are going to provide the function this year, for your reference.

Best Regards,
Sylar Shen