[Gluster-users] Strange behaviour glusterd 3.1

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Mar 9 18:42:02 UTC 2011

did set gluster volume set samba-vol performance.quick-read off .

vim
a new file on node1. ssh node2 . ls new file -----> read error, file not
found.

did set gluster volume set samba-vol performance.quick-read on.

I can ls, change content one time. Then the same again. No
solution!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I delete the VOl? and build a new one?

I am
glad that it is no production environment. It would be a mess.

On Wed, 09
Mar 2011 23:10:21 +0530, Vijay Bellur  wrote: On Wednesday 09 March 2011