[Gluster-users] Self heal doesn't seem to work when file is updated

Burnash, James jburnash at knight.com
Wed Mar 9 18:51:36 UTC 2011

Here's the out-dated page - I didn't even notice that stat-prefetch wasn't on the new one.

http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Translators

Documentation is a bit of a challenge with GlusterFS ... I know that doing it and keeping it up to date is one of the harder things to do on a project - I did it for a living at one point.

James Burnash, Unix Engineering