[Gluster-users] Self heal doesn't seem to work when file is updated

Mohit Anchlia mohitanchlia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:45:48 UTC 2011

Can someone please help? I am stuck here figuring out if this is a
bug? I've tried stat, touch, ls -alR but nothing works. If a file is
updated when one glusterfsd server is down then running any of the
mentioned command doesn't cause it to self heal.

However, all newly created files get self healed.