[Gluster-users] Testing 3.1.3qa4

anthony garnier sokar6012 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:19:20 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm currently testing de latest QA version, and it seems that the gNFS server doesn't work properly, I can do cmd like : cat, touch,rm... but when I trying to tar the whole filetree, the tar command hangs and then it's impossible to umount the filesystem (ressource Busy). Can someone confirm this issue ?

I've also noticed a new option : volume gsync <start|stop|configure> <MASTER> <SLAVE> [options] - Geo-sync operations
Can someone tell me what is this option ?