[Gluster-users] Req Details pls

s.varadha rajan rajanvaradhu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:19:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am working in a mnc and i am planning to implement glusterfs.we are
running intranet web server on one server. i installed one more server from
the running web server image.

*My requirement is *: Both server data's needs to be replicated.suppose if
one server fails, users can access web applications from other server.

Server1: all the web related softwares/data available in /abc
Server2: /abc created but no data

I searched in the glusterfs doc, they have different docs like, "Setting up
AFR on two servers with client side replication" &
"Setting up AFR on two servers with server side replication". which method
from the above two or any other.
Kindly suggest me the config's on both server, because i can't stop the
running web server.if i am clear in my part, i can get some hours downtime
and implement the same.

Regards,
Varad