[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.1.5 now available

Harshavardhana harsha at gluster.com
Wed Jun 22 19:11:24 UTC 2011

That was to clear page-cache on the client side, usually some of the issues
related to cache-coherency with stat-prefetch, quick-read and io-cache get
resolved temporarily.

In general this is not a good practice since the application has to
invalidate it caches proactively and keep track of them as necessary.

James, i need to know the reason behind doing it.  Was it just a hunch or is
there any specific errors you are seeing after the upgrade?

--

*

Harsha

Gluster Inc